- APCOM 2019 One-Day Cultural Tour in Taipei Guided by Prof. Chyi-Yeou Soong
This tour includes three major stops with hours of professional English guiding:
- National Palace Museum ‒ Treasures of Chinese Culture
- Wanhua Lungshan Temple ‒ Paragon of Taiwan’s Traditional Temple Architecture
- Wisteria Tea House ‒ learning the Chinese/Taiwanese tea culture and tasting the premium grade Taiwan oolong tea
Tour fee: $105 USD / person
Chyi-Yeou Soong (宋齊有) - Training and Experience
- Licensed English/Chinese Tour Guide & Tour Leader
- Certificate, Tea Quality Evaluation, NTU/SPCES
- Certificate, Jade & Color Stone Identification, GII/Taiwan Branch
- Certificate, Studies of Chinese Artifacts, National Palace Museum
- Other Training and Studies - Tranditional Architecture, Tea Arts, Chinese Calligraphy, Seal Engraving, etc
- APCOM 2019 - Hualien Tours Guided by Travel Agency
If you want to participate the Hualien tours arranged by APCOM 2019, please agree us to provide your email to travel agency while you are registering this congress.
- Tours Organized by Taiwan Goverment
These are tours certified by Taiwan Tourism Bureau. They offer 36 itineraries along the major scenic spots of Taiwan. For details, please see:
- Attractions offered by Hualien Tourist Service Network
Hualien’s coastline is long and narrow, and faces clean ocean waters. Its geological composition is highly complex. With the rivers meeting the ocean, the surrounding ocean currents and the sea floor’s rocky composition, the coast possesses habitats such as estuaries, sand beaches, gravel shores, rocky intertidal zones, rocky reefs, and coral reefs, as well as the neritic and epipelagic zones.
The most popular area of the beach is located at the Qixingtan Coast Park, located behind the Hualien Airport. In this market area, local merchants sell gifts and xiaochi snacks, and visitors can enjoy the stunning view with an occasional plane flying overhead. The Stone Carving Park and star-watching square are in this park area.