CALL FOR ABSTRACT
Below are the guidelines/instructions on abstract submission. Please read them carefully before beginning your submission.
The deadline for abstract submission is April 15, 2019. The deadline for abstract submission has been extended to May 15, 2019.
- Your abstract will be submitted in one of the congress minisymposia. For a description of each minisymposium, go here.
- Each paid registrant will be limited to one presentation.
- Participants may be an author of multiple abstracts, but can be the presenting author of only one abstract.
- Abstracts are to be submitted through the on-line submission system.
- Abstracts are to be submitted as text only with a limit of 500 words. Your abstract must contain a summary of your presentation as well describe the principal contributions to the field. Up to three references may be included in the abstract and will be counted toward the 500 words.
- No figures or equations are allowed. When entering the title, capitalize only the first letter of each significant word. Do not enter the title in all caps or capitalize the letter of the first word only.
- Be sure to enter all the authors. You will have until May 15, 2019 to edit your submitted abstract.
- Once successfully submitted, you will receive an email notification that the abstract has been received. If you do not receive an email notification within 24 hours, contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Your abstract will be reviewed by the organizers of your selected minisymposium. We anticipate that notification of your abstract acceptance or rejection will be made by May 30 - June 15, 2019.
- The accepted abstracts to be presented will be published in the conference program. Only pre-registered abstracts done by paying the registration fee by August 15, 2019 will be included in the conference program.